Back on a track *UNOFFICIALLY*.

It's been for 3 months now ever since my last post. Fortunately, I'm starting to have my mood back a bit on modding The Sims 2 again., but not fully 100% as I'm still concentrate on 3D renders as of now.

I've been doing a lot of improves about 3D lately and things are getting pretty good. Right now, I'm slowly continue my dead-to-be-revived TRON project (yeah, it was almost dead for years now) and finishing up my YORI outfit circuits. Once that done, I'll be making another version of SARK's helmet, which I call it as "SARK v2", but I haven't made that yet until I'm done with YORI.

Also, as for Assassin's Creed, I'll be holding them for a while as I'm not planning to continue the project until further notice. That same goes to Metal Gear Solid and Pokemon projects as well. I'm not sure about other ones, however.

I guess that's all for my status updates and if you guys want some more updates, then you guys can follow me on my FB and my Twitter here:-

Munir Bin Julaihi
MunirBinJulaihi

...and I'll see you guys next time. ;)