Small Updates + An Audio Log

Hey there, guys! Back with another small updates; I'm almost finish taking screenshots of my custom meshes and it seems that I'm uploading not only 2 custom meshes but 3 custom meshes. Yep, that's right. So I want you guys to sit down, calm your plumb-bobs and keep your eyes on this blog, okay? :)

Also, I doing a small audio log where I explain on the things I do and updating you guys on what I'm gonna do in the future, so here's the video and you guys can watch it:-

If you guys have watched the video, you can go and click on this "SUBSCRIBE" word to subscribe to my channel.

Oh, maybe you guys haven't know this yet; like I said in my previous posts, I'm also making 3D animations as well besides making custom meshes, just like I said in this video. Some of them are based on the internet memes and some of them will be an original idea or story, so don't forget to subscribe to my channel, yeah?

And that's all for the post and keep your eyes peeled for the new stuff to be released soon! ;)