[W. I. P.] Pokeball for The Sims 2:- ALMOST FINISHED!!!

Hey there, fellas! How's it hangin'? :D

Been doing a lot of stuff recently and boy, am I that busy! For these past few weeks, I was having so much fun making these The Sims 2 stuff and someone on my Facebook also suggest me to make this one PKMN trainer and I was like, "Heck yeah, I'm gonna do this!"

But I'll get to that later on another post. Right now, I'm gonna show you my progress on the Pokeballs and... SUCCESS! I've finally done with the Pokeballs and have successfully import them to The Sims 2! And I tell ya, they look GORGEOUS! Here's the screenshot below:-


However, there's a lil' problem with the Pokeballs and if you noticed carefully, you can see those weird black shadows along the black lines around the ball. But I'll ignore that because I've been doing this for a LONG TIME.

So, what do you think? Looks pretty awesome, right? If it is, then I might need your help on this.

If you guys want me to release this Pokeball for The Sims 2 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I want you guys to share this blog with some of your simmers that love The Sims series. It's that simple! You don't need to do an extra stuff, just share the blog, done!

And if you done sharing the blog, I'll release this Pokeball to the public right before you know it.

And that's all for today and I'll see you guys sooner or later in the next post. ;)

P. S. Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for these awesome Pokeballs that's coming it's way to The Sims 2.