HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR! :D

Hey there, guys! How're you doing? I hope you guys have a good time this year! :D

Of course, like usual, I'm quite as busy as I am now and there's so many things to do especially in 3D animations. Some of my TS2 projects have been left for dead but revive after a year or so, but unfortunately, I'm too tired to do all the projects alone. BUT, even though I'm that tired, I'm still alive and kicking.

So anyways, I've been checking my Feedjit lately and for some reason, people always checking out both of  my "PKMN Trainer GOLD Outfit" and "PKMN Trainer RED Outfit" posts and they also asking when am I gonna release them? Well, you see... I was planning to release them but there's something I need to do first before releasing them; a Pokeball.

Up to this date, I haven't touched my Pokeball project for The Sims 2 because, like I said in my previous post, I need to work with that UV map and, if the texture looks fit with the Pokeball, so that explains why I'm kinda bit slow at this point. However, if you do wish to help me out on this, as in, if you want to be finished quickly, then I got a good news for you. It's simple, actually. You don't need to do anything besides sitting in front of your computer.

All you have to do is click on that "Donate" button on the left-sidebar and you don't need to put too much, just $3 or $5 will do. And if you insist to put it more than my suggested price, then I'll finish the project as soon as possible and release all of the Pokemon stuff including the Lost Silver outfit that all Pokemon and Creepypasta fans love the most.

And that's all for the post for today and I'll be back as soon as I'm done with my animation project and I'll see you guys later as usual. ;)