[REL/TS2] Masky Mask for The Sims 2

*UPDATE* 22/6/2013:-
The mask is now available to download!



(Note:- "Read Me.rtf" is always must-read. ALWAYS...)

======================================
*OLD*:- 17/3/2014
5 days ago, I created 2 new accessory meshes for The Sims 2. Yup, that's right. There's no new outfits at the moment right now, but I have an upcoming teaser project for you guys and you'll be excited, although I haven't worked on it yet. Maybe in the future or so. So, let's get down to business, shall we? :)

Like I promised from this post, I'll be showing you my new creations one at a time so that you won't be confused on which mesh I'm talking about. Here's one of my creations for The Sims 2:-


Masky Mask




BTW, this is regarding about the name, "Masky". If you don't know who's Masky is, it's one of the infamous creepypasta character from the web-series on YouTube, called "MarbleHornets". The story's about Slender Man, obviously.

Yeah, you guys already know who's Slender Man by now because of the "SLENDER" indie game for PC. Sometimes I'm wondering how Slender Man gets so famous till this day. Back in the days, no know one who's Slender Man is. The ones they know is either Jeff the Killer and/or Smile.jpg.

Anyways, let's get back to my creation. As you can see from the screenshots, the mask is wearable for both Male and Female. Unfortunately for this mask however, it's not available for Teens so I'm really sorry if I'm not make it for Teens. On a good side though is that you can wear them for Elders too. Perhaps you want your Elder Sims to scare the young people by wearing the mask during Halloween, who knows? It's a nice mask to scare people, if I want to say about it. LOL!

That's all for my new mesh creation. Now I'll be talking about the bandana in the next post. Just keep your eyes peeled, fellas. I'll see you guys in the next post. ;)