FINALLY BACK ON TRACK!/New stuff to show...

Alrighty guys! I'm finally back on track to continue my TS2 projects! Man, it's been almost 2 - 3 years I haven't touched them since. But now that I'm here, it's good to be back once more. I'm so happy! :D

Well now, since that I'm officially came back from my hiatus, what are the things that I'm gonna show you today? Of course, this could be the teaser of my next creations that's gonna be POSSIBLY to be released around mid-April or so (and I realized I haven't released some or most of my creations like my Pokemon outfits or a Syrian Sword for Altair...).

Without further ado, here's my teaser preview of my new stuff:-



Yep. These are my new creations for The Sims 2 especially the top one. What are these meshes based from, you asked? Well... I guess you'll have to find out soon in the next post. Stay tuned, peeps! ;)