[W. I. P.] New Guy Fawkes Mask v1.0


Hey there, fellow Simmers? How y'all doing? :D

Oh man, it's so nice to be back on The Sims! Although I did post my WIP Mortal Kombat Klassik outfit like, a few months ago, BUT unfortunately, my old iMac can't run any latest games AND it's GPU is toasted. In other words, I can't play even an old game on it.

But last year, I bought myself a NEW (not-so-new) iMac computer, with decent specs to run The Sims 4! And you have NO IDEA how many weeks it took me to install EVERY SINGLE PACK that I have! I have to browse through all of my old discs just to install everything! My goodness gracious!

Anyways, sorry if I'm getting a little sidetrack, but I would like to show you something that I did alongside the MK outfit...


Remember... Remember the 5th of November...

In case you didn't know, I'm making a new Guy Fawkes/Anonymous mask for The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4, with NO EPs required. Yes, I know I've released this version of the mask, but unfortunately, the model for that mask isn't mine. It was made by "ghonma" from TF3DM (sadly, I couldn't find him anywhere).


As for this mask, I made it myself by creating one from scratch and using photos as a reference, which it's quite fun. Hopefully I'm gonna make another version in the future.

So, keep an eye out for this mask, I'm probably gonna release it SOON...

...probably.

And that's all for the post, I'm really glad to be back on The Sims, and I'll see you guys in the next post.

See ya, fellas! ;)