[TS2] PKMN Trainer "GOLD" Cap (Normal and Lost Silver ver.) for The Sims 2


***UPDATE*** 28/12/2015

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

========================================================================

I know that I did said that I'll be going on hiatus, but I just realized that I've left this blog unactive MORE than a month and I don't want this blog to gone dead and I want this blog to be active as possible. So let's just say that if I didn't update this blog more than a week, that means I probably working onto something that's fun, either 3DS MAX or some more meshes for The Sims 2.

You guys remember that I mentioned about his cap on my previous post? I just checking through all my TS2 projects and fortunately, I found a trucker cap mesh which it was in one of my old folders and I eventually start making it by importing the mesh and spent about 1 day and 3 hours making and fixing the mesh to fit with other hair meshes for the PKMN Trainers.

And as a result, I done making his cap and here's the screenshot for both versions of the cap:-


NORMAL






LOST SILVER ver.







Yep, in case you noticed, I also make a Lost Silver version of GOLD's hat. And yes, I like that story very much and since the Halloween is around the corner, I think this is a good time for me to make meshes for The Sims 2 based from creepypasta stories. 8)

And so, that's all for the post and see you guys later! :)