[W. I. P.] Mortal Kombat Ninja Outfit for The Sims 2 (so far...)

 Hey there, fellas! How's it hangin'? :D

Did you guys miss me?

No?


...okay, maybe I was gone for like, a year now. I mean, things have been really REALLY busy and boy... are we still alive right now.

COVID hits everyone pretty hard since last year, and it's still going as I'm writing this. Before jumping onto the topic, I just wanna say that I sincerely hope everyone is alright, have a beautiful day and stay safe, as always.

Alright, onto the topic!

Back in 2012, I made a post about my Mortal Kombat Ninja Outfit project for The Sims 2 because at that time, I put my Assassin's Creed project on-hold (and now, I have no idea where I put that project... I hope I didn't lost that project folder) and went straight to make the Ninja outfit based on Mortal Kombat 3. It went smoothly so far and here's the screenshot of my progression:-



Hey, even if he's SUB-ZERO, that doesn't mean he shouldn't wear a mask.

I'll be honest with you; from a very simple draft to an actual clothing mesh is always a good thing, especially this one. If you try to compare this with my earlier progress, there's that HUGE difference between the two. My original plan was to use the pre-existing mesh to create his vest, but then I thought, "eh, I should just make this from scratch". Same goes with his mask, but unfortunately, the original Maxis mesh for the Ninja mask wasn't that good, so I have to do it myself.

And I think, that's pretty much it for the updates. Oh yeah, I almost forgot; in these upcoming months, I'm gonna get my new-but-not-so-new iMac computer (which I'm so excited) so that I can continue my projects for ALL The Sims series, as I've mentioned before in my older posts, because I'm seeing everybody still playing including The Sims 1, which it isn't surprising to me. Hey, we're all Simmers who enjoys playing The Sims games!

So anyways, that's all for today, and I'll see you guys in the next post. ;)