[REL/TS2] "Rounded-Neck" T-Shirts for MALE (incl. custom Markiplier's T-Shirt)

Hello there, guys! How you been for these past few weeks? Yep, I know that you guys have been waiting for like, 2 - 3 weeks for some new stuff from me especially the Masky Mask and the Big Boss' bandana from MGS3, but before we continue on that, let me release this new mesh I created recently...






(Note:- "Read Me.rtf" is a must-read, so don't you miss that read-me file.)
==================================================== 
Note #1:- Yup, I love Markiplier (no homo). I love Markiplier (no homo, again) SO MUCH I made a custom Markiplier's t-shirt for my Sims. MARKIPLIER FTW! 8D

Note #2:- I think someone have created this rounded-neck mesh for The Sims 2 before, but I totally forgot who created it, so think of this as a "backup" if someone wants a new rounded-neck t-shirts.