I'VE BEEN GONE FOR FOUR FREAKING YEARS! D:

Hey there, fellow Simmers! :D

Wow, it's been for FOUR YEARS of NOTHING in this blog! Holy mother of Sim Reaper, take my life away and bury me with your sweet, sweet flowers! (...actually, no. I'm not ready to die yet.)

So, where the hell have I been to ALL THESE YEARS?!
There's NO UPDATES for these PAST FOUR YEARS?!
Is this blog's going to CLOSE?!
Am I DEAD?!

The answer is... NO.

This blog is STILL UP, and I'm NOT GONNA CLOSE THIS BLOG until I breath my last. You have my words on that.

There's been... so many things happened lately, both in the world of cyberspace and reality. So, to make my long story short; I'm start focusing on 3D animating/modelling on 2016, my iMac's GPU is busted since 2017, got back up by 2019 and... here I am.

That's the very shortest story I could come up with. LOL!

Anyways, I've been gone for so long, I literally forgot about this blog. I love The Sims series and in fact, it would stay in my heart and my mind, for the things I did for The Sims 2, would PROBABLY the same for the others, too. I'm actually do have plans to make more mods for The Sims 2, but people are playing The Sims 4 nowadays, so I thought "maybe I should do mods for The Sims 4 too". That's no big deal for me, but unfortunately, my computer is way, WAAAAAY old to run ANY next-gen games, unable to play these awesome-looking graphics that looks too damn real you couldn't distinguish between virtual and reality, like Death Stranding or Man of Medan, for example.

I've missed so many games BIG TIME. So, hopefully, by the end of 2019, I'll be having a new iMac with better processor, with high-end specs and what not, so that not only can I make more mods for The Sims series, but also improving my 3D skills.

So, as always, I hope you guys enjoy reading, and I'll see you guys sooner or later in next post. ;)

P. S. I would probably coming back in the next months or so, not until I have my new iMac.