LET'S TALK ABOUT THE SIMS SPARK'D

Hello hello, fellow simmers! :D

So... for a year of no updates as usual, I've been occupying myself with stuff that's been going on IRL, but the reason I came here is because I saw this image on my Facebook this early morning and I thought, "Oh, this must be one of those Sims Community challenge or something", but after reading the description, I was... quite surprised! It's...

...a REALITY TV SHOW.


I really do thought this was a collab with MTS2 at first glance.

So, what is The Sims Spark'd? Of course, you don't need to ask that, I'm pretty sure all of you already knew that answer. But I'll just go with it, to those who haven't heard of it. The Sims Spark'd is a reality TV show where there's 12 contestants joined to compete by showing off their creations, from CAS to building houses and/or to create stories for your Sim(s). Whoever has the best of all, wins the prize of $100,000. That's one big sum of money, I tell ya.

My thoughts about this? Well...

I'm not really into ANY reality TV shows because I don't watch them, nor a fan of any competition shows. Because the word "competition" doesn't sound good to me. Anything that has "competition" in it will probably lead to something ugly, and of course, there's that money on the line which could sacrifice your friendship with another. I don't like that idea. No offense to those who likes competition and reality TV shows, but I'd rather do collabs or working together as one team. No fights or quarrels over a damn money, just a few Simmers who's having fun and enjoy creating things to our hearts' content. :)

Anyways, that's all for my post and I hope you guys enjoy reading this and to those of you who're still sticking with my blog, be sure to keep your eyes out for something nice...

Something that has to do with "ninjas"...
Something that has to do with "illuminating suits and Frisbees"...
Something that has to do with "a lone soldier with his trusty bandana"...

Something AWESOME is coming to THE SIM 2, 3 and 4...

;)