FRESH NEW LOOK

Hey there, fellow simmers! :D

I just got something to show you on what I did with my blog, but before that, I would talk about something else. It's about The Sims and what's really going on for these past few years...

So, there has been some declining players throughout the years, probably people have moved on from The Sims series or maybe they just not interested in it anymore. What's worst is, some of the creators that I always like were mostly retired, which is kinda sad.

Also, I've been jumping from one forum to another, some websites that I often visit back then and from what I can see, it's not how it used to be. Usually, people are talking new things about the game, some new CC's been released and people posted here and there, which it brings most of the Simmers together to share their own creation and that's what makes everything so unique. But now, that certain charm is gone and all I see is just people asking patches and fixes for the game, and I'm not just talking about The Sims 4.

I'm not sure what made them leave the series (and maybe the entirety of it), but as a Simmer who's been playing since the first one, it's really difficult to let go of The Sims even if they changed a LOT. Although I myself haven't been active in the community (due to my old computer's GPU was toasted), but I always love making CC for the series, even though there's not a lot of people playing the game like it was before, so I hope that, one day, people will find more interest in the series and hopefully it will stay that way... unless something unexpected happened to the game itself, that kinda defeats the purpose.

As for me, I will still play the game and continue my projects, wherever it was left off.


Alright, so with all that being said, I would like to show you what was changing in my blog!


I've been meaning to change my blog's template for a very long time. My plan was to have that title intact and make it a bit standout than others, but that idea was scrapped because that didn't work as most people nowadays are into minimalistic appearance with better view of the CC stuff I posted

So I decided to go for that one and -- despite I love the old one more -- it looks kinda nice. Here's the comparison between my old blog template and the new one:-


April 13th, 2011


July 11th, 2022

Just to clarify something; I wish there's another templates that's similar to the old one but with much better browsing feature, but none of them were my liking, so I chose this instead.

And that's about it!

I hope you guys have a good time, and I hope you guys like the new layout! ;)