[W. I. P.] Mortal Kombat Ninja Outfit for The Sims 2

Hey, guys! Sorry for not updating the blog for a month because I was so tired that I forgot to update this blog and besides, I'm currently focusing on cosplay (yes, I'm a cosplayer and I'm proud of it) and things have been changing lately so... yeah.

Anyways, I have to put on-hold for my AC project because I'm tired continuing working on that project and I have to put it on-hold for awhile. Right now, I'm working on an outfit based from the famous video game, Mortal Kombat. My progress so far? Not really good. But as far as my progress goes, it'll be much better just like the rest of my creations. :)

Here's the screenshot of my MK Ninja outfit, "Sub-Zero":-


Yeah, I know. It doesn't look good on the eyes. But once I'm done with this outfit, you'll be amazed of how this outfit will look EXACTLY like the one from the game. Well, not really 100% exact look, just look-alike, that's all. Will keep you updated once I'm finished with this outfit.

See ya! ;)