5 months of no updates due to malfunctioning program...

Hey there, guys! It's been awhile now, hasn't it? I know I haven't been updating this blog lately and... let's just say all my projects being on-hold due to my program not functioning properly. Yep, that's right. My MS3D just got messed up.

I'm supposedly continuing my TS2 projects when suddenly my MS3D doesn't work anymore. I've posted over at MTS2 regarding about this problem, hoping they could help me to fix it. However, there's one person that I somehow find it make sense about the program. He stating that "MS3D sometimes will throw an error and close down if the file has duplicate textures or texture names" and "it's not my problem if the program doesn't want to run at all". So basically means that if I want to create my custom objects or outfit, I can't have so many duplicate textures. I guess I'll try this method soon.

Anyways, I do have a good news for you guys. I recently uninstalled my Windows off from my iMac and then re-install it again but this time, I'm not just doing TS2 custom meshes. Nope, not anymore. I'm doing not only my custom meshes but also doing 3D renders using 3DS MAX. And for 3 years straight, it is the best thing I ever did and I'm getting obsessed to it. If you want to see my 3D rendered images, you can go and hover on "My Other Links" and click "deviantART". Or you can simply click on this link below:-


I have to tell ya; ever since I'm starting learning on 3D, people asks me on how I did such thing and I tell them about how I did. To me, I think this is the biggest change in my life. Well, not really that big but... it's kinda awesome when you learn new things that you're interested in like way back before even iPhone was invented. I have to say; I did not regret to learn 3D stuff. :)

And I guess that's all for the post and I'll see guys next time. ;)