[W. I. P.] Pokeball for The Sims 2:- 89.3% completed.

Hey there, fellas? How's it hangin'? :D

As usual, busy with stuff in real life, doing 3D projects and what not, but I'm still not forget what I'm supposedly doing during my free time.

For the last couple of days ago, I've changed and added some stuff to make a perfect Pokeball and for you guys to do your own recolors in the future, although it's not really THAT perfect, but you'll get what I mean. As for now, here's some screenshots for you guys to see...



As you guys can see from these screenshots above, I've added atleast 2 separate meshes for custom textures and logos for you guys to put it in as your own. I've also made a small Pokeball in case if you guys need a backup plan before fighting against the Team Rocket. ;)

However, I can only make up to 6 small Pokeballs around the waist, just like in the game BUT the good news is, you can wear the small Pokeball SEPARATELY, which means that you can wear it from 1 to 6 small Pokeballs around your waist. But I'll get to that once I'm done "fiddling" with these balls. LOL!

Welp, that's all for the post, I hope you guys enjoy and I'll see you guys sooner or later in the next post. ;)