So many stuff to do!

For these past few weeks (or, almost a month by now), I've been doing lots of things and not just The Sims 2, but also learning about 3D stuff, doing a bit of music (yeah, I do music too), practicing my voice acting skills and what not. Gah, so many stuff to do! @~@

Anyhow, if you guys reading my earlier posts regarding about my Pokeball, I did mention that I'm gonna release all of my Pokemon-related stuff in one go, right? If you did read that, then that's what I'm up to right now. I just need to pack all of them and taking some screenshots as well.

Also, speaking of screenshots, someone on my Facebook requested me to do Crystal from Pokemon Crystal game and I'm gladly take the offer and do it. Here's Crystal in TS2 Bodyshop screenshot:-

Credits: Hair made by Butterflysims. Recolor done by me.
Yep, that's her. And if you guys are wondering if the clothes are available for download, I say YES, IT IS.
Her clothes (including her skullcap) will be included along with other Pokemon stuff that I'm gonna release soon.

Just be patient, keep your eyes peeled on this blog, and I'll see you guys sooner or later in the next post. ;)




Oh, I almost forgot. Here's a teaser preview for my next upload in the future...