MY NEW TUMBLR BLOG! :D

Hey there, fellas! How's it hangin'? It's been awhile I haven't update my blog recently, and that is because I caught up with all of these projects especially in 3D stuff.

I did mention before that I was doing some 3D stuff, right? Of course, you guys might already read it (and if you didn't, then you're reading it right now), but the problem is, no one knows what I'm up to because I always active on Facebook and I keep receiving these "Friend Requests" out of nowhere AND, my privacy settings are also not for Public either. So, to avoid any unnecessary friend requests on Facebook, I've created a Tumblr blog for you guys to see my work. It's called...

(don't forgot to "Follow" my Tumblr blog and "Share" with your friends, yah? XP )

Oh, and I almost forgot; I'm currently in process of packing all the stuff to upload but, like I said again, I got caught up with these projects I have, so this will take a while.

As usual, I'll see you guys sooner or later in the next post and I'm sorry this post is a little shorter than before.