I'm So Sorry. :'(

Hey there, guys! This is Munir again and I would like to inform all of you guys that...

I'M SO SORRY.

What am I sorry for, you asked? Well, truth is, I'm almost forgot about all of my The Sims stuff because I'm so busy with my 3D projects and it's kinda dying on me to play The Sims 2 again. I mean, everybody's already moved onto The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 while I'm here sitting on my chair, still playing The Sims 2.

Unfortunately, I still don't have a new computer right now and maybe, MAYBE, after 5 years, I will get my new computer, because my budget isn't as near as $1,000, and the cost of my customized computer is 10 times off my budget. So, until I reach to that goal, I will try to go back to The Sims 2 and then release all of my creations as soon as possible. Yes, I know that I'm suppose to release them, but like I said again, I'm so busy with my projects, which means I have even a slim chance to release them.

But don't worry! Like everyone says, "better late than never".

That's all for the post, and again, I'm SO SORRY for not being active on this blog anymore, but if I got anything comes up, I'll update it as soon as possible. Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in the next post. ;)

P. S. NO, I'M NOT QUITTING THE SIMS 2 YET! If anyone says that, I'm gonna shove that plumb bob of yours up your ass for saying that. >:(